Benefits of Membership in CWLI:
- Participation in an organized effort to advance women as leaders, including our IMPACT Leadership Dinner that features national women leaders
- Opportunities to associate with women leaders
- Invitations and preferred registration to seminars and workshops
- Discounts to CWLI programs and events
- Networking opportunities exclusive to members
- Annual membership meeting for members only with address from a community leader
- Inclusion in a directory of women business, civic and political leaders
- The opportunity to impact the future of the organization by serving on various CWLI committees
Membership is for 12 months from the date of registration.
Renewing Your Membership?1. Log in to the website.
2. Click “Renew Membership” in the top menu.
3. Under Membership Details, click “Renew Until….” and follow the steps to renew.
Student: $10 annual (must be full-time student)
Member: $100 annual
Sustaining Member: $250 annual (One time payment or monthly option)
Renewing Member: Follow the directions above to renew. The button below is for first time members only.
In addition to the benefits listed above, a Sustaining Membership also includes:
- Tickets to two Leadership Luncheons
- One ticket to the VIP Reception for the Annual IMPACT Leadership Dinner
- Invitation to our Exclusive Sustaining Member event
- Listing on CWLI’s website and on signage at certain CWLI events
- Listing in Annual Membership Luncheon program
- Supports the organization in its growth strategy
Thank you for your interest in joining the Chattanooga Women’s Leadership Institute. We appreciate your support in furthering our mission to increase the leadership capabilities and influence of women in the Chattanooga community.
In accordance with the Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 1993, we are required to notify you of the non-deductible portion of your dues related to benefits received. For 2013, CWLI has computed 20% to be non-deductible for members’ income tax purposes. CWLI is a charitable organization under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) and, as such, your allowable membership dues may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution depending on your personal tax situation. Please consult your tax advisor.
Would you like to be a Sustaining Member but need another payment option?
CWLI is now offering the opportunity to those joining at the Sustaining Level to have their dues automatically drafted each month. The monthly amount will be $21.00 and will continue unless the member decides to stop, at which time, membership in the organization would lapse. You must have or set up a PayPal account to take advantage of this payment option.