Join the more than 600 women who actively participate in the Chattanooga Women’s Leadership Institute! By participating in CWLI’s programs, training, and networking opportunities, you will be joining a diverse group of women seeking to bring about change, broaden perspectives and develop strong women leaders. The vision for a sustainable Chattanooga is the reflection of strong leaders, building a network for the future.
New for 2019, we are organizing our curriculum into a quarterly thematic approach. Leadership Luncheons and Networking will be more cohesive so you have the opportunity to explore a topic from multiple angles. Additionally, we will now offer tiered workshops called “Leadership Studies” that take a deeper dive into the quarterly theme. You now have the opportunity to select from offerings at a beginning, middle and advanced level. Learn more below.
Our themes for 2019 are Limitless, Team Building, Balance, and Unity. View our Calendar to register and stay up to date with us.
Quarter 1 - Limitless: What if there were fewer limits standing in your way?
Key date: February 21 - 14th Annual IMPACT Leadership Dinner with keynote speaker Katty Kay
Quarter 2 - Team Building: What if you could build the perfect personal and professional team?
- April 10 - Leadership Luncheon: Say Yes, Then Figure It Out
- April 23 - Leadership Studies 1: Brand to Build
- May 28 - Leadership Studies 2: What All Good Mentors Know
- June 14 - Leadership Studies 3: Why Conflict Isn't Always Bad
Quarter 3 - Balance: What if prioritizing were easier?
- July 10 - Leadership Luncheon: Trends that Drive Transition
- July 23 - Leadership Studies 1: What Young Girls See
- August 27 - Leadership Studies 2: On the Brink
- September 24 - Leadership Studies 3: Living as a Sandwich
Quarter 4 - Unity: What if we could make a collective impact?
- October 15 - Leadership Luncheon: The Male Factor
- October 16 - Leadership Studies 1: Networking for Newbies
- November 19 - Leadership Studies 2: So What?
- December 17 - Leadership Studies 3: Focus on Forward: Inclusion
*Please note that some locations & times on the calendar are TBA.